Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sayonara MJ

RIP to the king of pop and one of world biggest inspirations. May God cover you Michael.
I have great admiration and respect for him even i'm not his biggest fans.
I don't know much about him and know less about his song, but i have to admit that there is no one in the world like MJ! Never will be! He is the KING of pop and world biggest sensation!
Another legend in music industry that has thousand, million, or maybe billion of fans. He will be deeply missed, but never forgotten. This is another world biggest losses after Princess Diana, and obviously his funeral today will be as large as Princess Diana's funeral day.

I feel so blessed to have been touched by his music and his genius lyrics. Ben is one of my favorite song. It's just a sweet simple song for a mouse cartoon soundtrack, but somehow it gives me shiver everytime i hear it. For me, that song is amazingly deep and touchy.

My deep condolences to his family, friends and fans around the world.
Michael Jackson Rest in Peace and may your music remains in people's soul. :)

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Image to HTML