Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bingkai Photography Exhibition





At last!!! after a month we sweat and drawn our self into massive stress,
finally the exhibition is come true!
This exhibition held by Indonesian photography club in my university called Bingkai.
Me and my friends Hakim is in charge for this exhibition.
We have to collect 2009 photos about Indonesia from 30 exhibitors. Each exhibitor have to submit 64 photo in A0 format and 2 photos in 20R format. So u can imagine how stress we are.
ow, and since we can't get 30 exhibitors, i have to give 66x2 photos to fulfill the amount that we've decide earlier.

thank God, last friday (31 March 2009-3 April 2009) we officially open our photography club
and the exhibition run pretty well.
We are so excited and happy about it. All the stress is so worth it!

so lets sneak peaking the event!
ta-daaaaaaaaa!


my 20R master piece.

model : mahda kemala
thanks for sacrificed your face for my artwork dear!

"if you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better
seek another flag. I am proud to be red and white not because
it is great but because it is my own"
i guess that is the theme for my exhibition.



2 comments:

jellypilotot said...

waaah keren banget
sayang di limkok
hahah
jauh juga

icachan-anisadhaniaprianty said...

hehehheh
iy nih...
thanks btw.

There was an error in this gadget

Image to HTML